Membership of the BGS is free for Medical Students, Preceptorship Year Nurses and Foundation Year Doctors
Joining the BGS has never been easier: you can sign up online at www.my.bgs.org.uk or call us on 0207 608 1369.
For 2018 Consultants pay only £205; Trainees, GP's, CMT, Nurses, AHP's, Scientists, Physician Associates, Pharmacists pay only £102; Overseas pay only £95. These rates include a free subscription to the Age and Ageing Journal worth almost £400. There is a discounted rate for non doctors which does not include the Age and Ageing Journal.
There are exclusive rates for nurses, trainees and students, and a discount for existing members renewing by Direct Debit.
• Discounted attendance at all BGS meetings and conferences: most members recoup their annual subscription if they attend just one biannual conference
• Print and online subscription to Age and Ageing, access to regional and national committees, Special Interest Groups and Sections
• Network and career development opportunities
• Input into the Society’s national policy and media voice
• Everyone specialising in the healthcare of older people is welcome to join the BGS: doctors, nurses, therapists, AHPs, general practitioners, researchers, scientists, managers, trainees and student membership is free for medical students and foundation year doctors.